Monday 16 February 2009

Jelly! In coffee!

“I usually get panic attacks on planes but I took two Temazapan before I got on so I'm alright. My ex wife suggested I take them. I've got three ex-wives. I'm going to Bangkok to meet up with a girl I've been chatting with online. All set up by an agency. She doesn't speak English, but they will send an interpreter.” My flight companion is not the only one. A guy, I'd guess German, about 20 just walked by with a woman basically dressed like a prostitute. I'm not in some seedy district of Bangkok, this is the airport!

I have been awake about 20 hours now and I'm pushing back zzzzzs with an iced coffee with loads of chunks of jelly in it. Jelly! In coffee! They finally did it! I think I'd better only put this post up once I've had a night's sleep. I suspect I'm slightly delirious.

Another eight hours until the flight leaves for Phenom Penh. My plan is to eat things.

No comments:

Post a Comment